Friday, January 28, 2011

"The songs are so difficult to follow!"
".."
"they're so strange!"
"..."
"I mean, the melody's odd"
"..."
"not the kind of music we like, huh"
"not the kind you'll like"

------

When do we keep our opinions to ourselves, and when do we not? So I kept quiet and snapped abit at the end I'm sorry. That look on your face after that, the horrible atmosphere. We agreed on watching it together, you were excited at first, along came the string of comments, and the last one "it would've been better if you suggested we watched something else. I would still have let you watch it". But what's the point of you giving in and still be upset (AND let me sense it)? We did agree to watch it together. So much to worry about over a dammed film. I really would've watched it alone if not for my computer which couldn't read the disc.

No comments: